Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lock-n-Haul®

What a great product. After years of using other products that mount to my lower unit and real rollers on the trailer to stow my main motor for towing I have found the real deal.  No more looking in the rear view mirror to see my motor shaking around.  No more marks in the paint on my lower unit.










  • The Lock-n-Haul® is the world's FIRST and ONLY 4-point inline load universal fit outboard boat motor travel stow, true transom saver, motor toter stabilizer, that easily adjusts to fit ALL OUTBOARD BRANDS and most models and sizes with power tilt systems, and on ANY BOAT! ............ Width of setback or jackplate don't matter at all!

  • The Lock-n-Haul® transom saver requires NO TOOLS, NO DRILLING HOLES, NO FLIMSY STEERING CLIPS, NO WEAK PINS, NO SHORT LIFE RUBBER CUPS.

  • The Lock-n-Haul® transom saver is a one piece device that completely stabilizes the outboard motor and stops ALL harmful motor movement, by locking both the tilt and steering pivots.

  • The Lock-n-Haul® transom saver is a tough, small, compact, simple and effective device, and carries a two year warranty against manufacturers defects.

  • Includes a quick clip coated aircraft cable retaining lanyard and has an anodized coating for superior anti-corrosion protection that won't rust and is safe for fresh water and saltwater use.





  • I have to admit that when I first got mine I thought there is no way this will work. I was wrong!!

    Check this information out and see for yourself, then go to www.lock-n-haul.com and get yours!

    You'll be glad you did.

    Be sure to watch the video!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment